15/01/2010

Juliet says it's Romeo, you nearly gave me a heart attack

A lovestruck romeo sing a streetsuss serenade
Laying everybody low with a lovesong that he made
Finds a convenient street light steps out of the shade
Says something like you and me babe how about it?

Juliet says hey it's romeo you nearly gimme a heart attack
He's underneath the window she's singing hey la my boyfriend's back
You shouldn't come around here singing up at people like that
Anyway what you gonna do about it?

Juliet the dice was loaded from the start
And I bet and you exploded into my heart
And I forget the movie song
When you gonna realise it was just that the time was wrong juliet?

(...)
Dire Straits
Romeo and Juliet

1 comentário:

Brinquinho da cantareira disse...

LINDO....

RITIITITINHA POE UMA FOTO TUA:):)
Põe please:):)
ERA UM MUST:)
Coragem:)

Arquivo do blogue